Hunger in Peace Mod lets players enjoy the game peacefully without taking away the fun. Minecraft is a popular computer game among different age groups of players because it brings joy and thrills, especially with the highest difficulty level. However, difficulties in Minecraft are a little bit too much for new players. Even the normal difficulty mod is still a little too difficult for there is the hunger bar to keep an eye on and the things, creepers, monsters, and obstacles to overcome while they are still trying to get used to how the game is being played. If players do not want to encounter any monster in the game to make it a little easier for them, they can play using the Peaceful Mod.
While Peaceful Mod allows the players to enjoy the game without worrying about monsters, creeps, and other kinds of unexpected villains in the game, it also disables the hunger of the player’s character. No matter how much the character run, walk, and move around, it will never get hungry. This mod takes away the purpose of food in the game. Also, it takes away the realistic feel of the game. To solve this issue, Hunger in Peace Mod has been introduced.
How to Install Hunger In Peace Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.