Immersive Craft Mod is a mod that alters the way you interact with the items in the game. It adds a more immersive element to how you craft, handle and store the different items in the game. In vanilla, interaction with items is often limited. Since inventory is often kept in chests, the only items you often interact with are weapons, armors, and tools. But with the mod, you get features that enhance this aspect of the game.
Immersive Craft Mod implements elements that are similar to vanilla blocks but contain unique features. One of these elements is the cupboard. The cupboard is similar to that of a chest but is mounted on the wall. This storage block, however, allows you to visually see what is stored even without opening it. You can also freely interact with the stored items without going into the chest storage screen. One other item that you get is the furnace. It delivers the same function as vanilla furnaces but with in-game interaction.
Immersive Craft Mod Setup
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.