Immersive Engineering Mod is a technological mod based on the ideas and concepts, and with most of the assets created by Damien Hazard. The mod is all about making tech more balanced mods and adding its own twist to retro-futurism, rather than cubes of the future white + clinical gray.
How to Install Immersive Engineering Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.