Improved Villagers Mod is one of the most excellent mods in Minecraft, giving the gamer a realistic experience of the graphics world. The improved villagers mod is a good mod for gamers who is fond of parking or strolling around the maps of Minecraft. Each map contains complex designs that give meaning to it that sometimes players see characters that do not move at all. The Non-Player Character, otherwise known as NPC, plays a massive role in each game. This means that no player can control these characters, but the players could still benefit from them.
Improved Villagers Mod gives life to the NPCs in the game. It makes it more realistic than the previous versions. If a gamer knows how to use it effectively, then it is guaranteed that he will never get bored in the game. The combination of improved villagers mod with other game elements will guarantee a unique package that most game players look for. Since these characters are improved, the drops of which are also improved.
How to Install Improved Villagers Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.