Ingame Info XML Mod is a mod that delivers features that make some aspects of gaming a lot easier. If you ever played around with your keyboard to discover keys that work in the game, then probably have seen what the F3 key can do. The F3 key shows vital information about everything and anything around you. It tells you the coordinates of where you are along with some other cool details that would come in handy. There are mods available that will let you customize this very useful menu.
Ingame Info XML Mod gives you some really useful custom info features on the F3 menu. It can tell you if your current light level is sufficient to prevent hostile mobs from spawning nearby so you do not get surprised by sudden attacks. It also keeps a track of the date so you get a counter that can be very handy in your explorations and harvesting. This mod is also going to simplify the XP bars as it will display numbers instead of vague images.
InGame Info XML Mod Setup
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.