Inventory Pets Mod adds living animated creatures to your inventory and gives you amazing special effects, drops, buffs, utilities, defenses, and weapons in exchange for care and feeding. Some pets, such as the Purplicious Cow, are especially handsome. The latest release contains 42 excellent, unique pets with mind-bending skills and fancy tricks. They also allow the holder access to special drops, weapons, and other utilities.
Inventory Pets have unique and powerful abilities that become active in your inventory hotbar. These effects expire if they are taken out of your hotbar, or they have not been fed. The only thing is Inventory Pets need to be fed and regularly cared for so they will come to like the player and offer these bonuses. At this point, the Inventory Pets plugin comes with 42 unique pets, each with its unique sprite, though it is clear that many of them seem to go from a general template.
How to Install Inventory Pets Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.