Inventory Tweaks Mod will allow us to maintain order in our inventories, both in the character inventory and the chests’ inventory. This mod is responsible for identical grouping items and ordering them to always keep as much space as possible in our inventories, which, as you know, often fill up with crap in a matter of minutes, reaching a point where you no longer even know what you have.
What’s this mod about?
- It automatically replaces your tools as they break and item stacks once emptied.
- It sorts your inventory and your chests in a single click/keystroke.
- It provides lots of powerful shortcuts to move items around.
- Thanks to clever configuration files, it allows you to customize the way your inventory is sorted.
How to Install Inventory Tweaks Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.