Jabba Mod is a mod designed to improve the storage capacity of Better Barrels. Jabba stands for Just Another Better Barrel Attempt. With this mod, you can upgrade the storage blocks delivered by Better Barrels and even link them. While the barrels can only hold one type of item, they can store multiple stacks of it. The mod also uses the ore dictionary to convert similar items implemented by different mods so they can be stored and stacked. These items can be configured for a specific item, so only that item can be stored in the barrel even when empty.
Jabba Mod implements barrels that can be transported to different locations using a dolly. The dolly is another feature delivered by Jabba. Using it on the barrel will pick it up with all of the contents intact. Right-clicking it on a block will unload the barrel. You need to remember, though, that your character will experience negative effects while you are carrying the barrel. However, using an Ender pouch, knapsack, Golden Bag of Holding, or similar items can help protect you from these adverse effects.
How to Install Jabba Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.