Just Enough Items Mod is an item and recipe display mod for your Minecraft world, built from the ground up stability and performance to the game.
The mod allows you to consult all the recipes for any of the various blocks and items in the game. We will be able to know the recipes of the items added by the Minecraft mods. To see how any items or blocks are crafted, we must place the mouse over the item/block and press the “R” key on your keyboard. While to know the operation of that same item, if it has a function, we will press the “U” key.
- Search by Tooltip Only: Type # in front of a word
- Search by OreDict Name: Type $ in front of a word
- Search by Creative Tab: Type % in front of a word
- Multiple Searches: Separate terms with | characters, like “wrench|hammer.”
With Cheat Mode Active:
- Get a whole stack of Items: Click Item
- Get one Item: Right-Click Item
- Delete Item: Drop an Item into the Item List
With Item List Edit Mode Active:
(These controls are shown in-game on the item tooltip)
- Hide Item: Control-Click Item
- Hide Items and Sub-Items: Control-Right-Click Item
- Hide all Items from a mod: Control-Shift-Click Item
How to Install Just Enough Items Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.