Minecraft is a game that caught the attention of many gamers worldwide. Having sold more than 100,000,000 copies made people think it’s the Super Mario for the new generation. It’s a survival game that has various difficulties. It can be played solo or multiplayer. One can even tame pets, like the dog or the cat in the vanilla game, to raise theirs in game enjoyment.
Like many of the next-generation games, people can also participate in game development by adding mods. This mod aims to raise the excitement that many thinks might lack in the original game.
How to Install Kindred Legacy Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.