KUDA Shaders Mod, previously called CUDA, is probably one of the best-looking ways to play Minecraft with shaders. This shaderpack is specially designed to be fully compatible with newer and older computers, with powerful or old graphic cards. It is based on Chocapic13’s with his full permission. By just viewing his code, the author learned a lot about GLSL for Minecraft. You can download this pack for free.
How to Install KUDA Shaders Mod
- Download and install Minecraft, set up your game profile of the version you want to run.
- Download and run the Optifine jar file with java. It will install a new Optifine profile.
- Run the Minecraft launcher and select the newly created Optifine profile.
Start the game.
- Goto Options -> Video Settings -> Shaders and press on the “Shaders folders” button at the bottom of the screen.
- Download my shaderpacks and place them in the newly opened window.
- Select my shader pack from the list ingame and enjoy your new visuals!