Light Bridges Mod provides bridges from the portal into the game. You’ll be able to have some enjoyable messing around in single-player and even in multiplayer with your friends. This mod provides a variation of bridges, equivalent to light rails, doorways, and arias. To craft a lightweight bridge, you’ll need four red stones, two irons, two glow stones, and one diamond. To make use of them, it’s good to have them in your palms and place them on an aspect of a block, to activate them, it’s good to give them a Redstone sign. The size of the bridge will be most 50 blocks, or if you want extra, you can edit the config file of the mod and add as many as 100 blocks.
If the Bridge from this kris91268’s Light Bridges Mod is damaged, when you broke it by mistake, you possibly can shut it and open it once more, and it will likely be routinely repaired. You’ll need six irons, one diamond within the middle, a glow stones on the highest, and a rail on the underside to craft the light rail. When you activate the sunshine rail, you can put a Minecraft cart, and you may transfer it away. Take care, and don’t stroll over these mild rails because you’ll fall. The doorways from this mod are so robust that if you find yourself in survival mod, you possibly can’t even break them, so it’s good once you wish to preserve some essential items locked.
How to Install Light Bridges Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.