LittleMaid Mod is another really great mod that adds brand new tameable mobs. When playing Minecraft in survival, you have to do a lot of repetitive tasks yourself: chopping wood, mining ores, farming in the fields, and other activities that might become really boring if you play the game for a long time. There is already a lot of mods that can do these tasks for you, by adding new automatic blocks or NPCs villagers that can work for you. The LittleMaid Mod adds a tameable mob called the Little Maid, who can do a lot of stuff for you.
LittleMaid is a mod created by the users of 2ch and later hosted in the Japanese minecraft forum “minecraftuser.jp”. The first time you see one of those little maids will probably give you a scare since they use the sound pack for the ghast monster by default. Moreover, you should know that LittleMaid was designed to work with the Minecraft Forge API, so you won’t need to totally reorganize your stable of mods just to add this one or make it work in the game.
LittleMaid Mod Setup
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.