Lumberjack Mod is a great mod that allows you to cut down whole trees in a very simple way. All you need to do is break one block of the tree you want to destroy! This lightweight mod requires absolutely no APIs and modifying only a single class. LumberJack is also highly configurable through a settings file. Many aspects (with more to come) can be completely customized through a simple properties-format config file.
How to Install Lumberjack Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.