The Minecraft Comes Alive Mod is excellent for players who always look for villages to move into when they start up a new world. This mod takes the boring old villagers that all look the same and gives them new designs, getting rid of the ugly one size fits all face that they’ve all had since Beta. Besides the visual changes, this mod also drastically changes the way villagers work in the game, making them much more useful for the player and creating a greater sense of connection to the game world for the user. If you love NPC villages but hate the villagers, this mod is for you.
First, Minecraft Comes Alive gets rid of the annoying grunts and groans from villagers, who get more than 200 new skins in total. You can chit-chat with villagers, but telling them to follow you is far more useful, especially if you want to gather all villagers in a village into one space and make it easier to defend them against hostile mobs. If a villager likes you enough after many interactions, trades and jobs, you might be able to marry them. You can have children that will do chores for you, automating some simple tasks. Overall, this mod is great for anyone living in a village.
Minecraft Comes Alive Mod Update Logs
- Fix: MCA now starts properly on dedicated servers.
- Fix: Crashes while using the Villager Editor should no longer occur.
- Fix: “Invalid book tag” error on the relationships guide.
- Fix: Crashes relating to mods using FakePlayers (such as CoFH mods) should no longer occur.
- Fix: Rose Gold and Villager Spawner textures were not appearing.
- Fix: Sometimes you were marked as married at the beginning of the game.
- Fix: Modified female bodies were not rendered properly.
Minecraft Comes Alive Mod Setup
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod and RadixCore library on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you need to see now the mod is put in.