The Minecraft Comes Alive Mod is excellent for players who always look for villages to move into when they start up a new world. This mod takes the boring old villagers that look the same and gives them new designs, getting rid of the ugly one size fits all face they’ve all had since Beta. Besides the visual changes, this mod also drastically changes the way villagers work in the game, making them much more helpful for the player and creating a greater sense of connection to the game world for the user. If you love NPC villages but hate the villagers, this mod is for you.
First, Minecraft Comes Alive gets rid of the annoying grunts and groans from villagers, who earn more than 200 new skins. You can chit-chat with villagers, but telling them to follow you is far more helpful, especially if you want to gather all villagers in a village into one space and make it easier to defend them against hostile mobs. If a villager likes you enough after many interactions, trades, and jobs, you might be able to marry them. You can have children that will do chores for you, automating some simple tasks. Overall, this mod is great for anyone living in a village.
How to Install Minecraft Comes Alive Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.