Mo’ Creatures Mod is a Minecraft mod that DrZhark made. It provides over 58 new mobs to the game. Mo’ Creatures Mod gives many unique animals and monster mobs and the power to tame and ride some in the game. The Mod focuses on permitting the player to interact with and tame new creatures. Every mob in this Mod is both passive, neutral, or hostile, and a few have advanced AI, which, after all, will depend on the player’s presence. Some actions within the Mod embrace hostile fighting mobs and crafting new blocks and tools by gathering varied sources found in the Mod.
Mo’ Creatures Mod supplies new monsters. There are 16 friendly mobs, nine neutral mobs, and 11 aggressive mobs. The Mod provides additional new objects, recipes, and different stuff!
Insects are small creatures within the Mod that have added for the sake of atmosphere. There are ants, bees, crickets, flies, fireflies, butterflies and moths, maggots, and roaches.
There are four bears within the Mo’ Creatures mod. Such as black bears, grizzlies, polar bears and tamable pandas.
There are some kinds of fish mobs in Mo’ Creatures. This includes small fish and common fish, and aggressive piranhas.
The Mod adds the following mobs in the game:
- Mini Golems
- Silver Skeletons
- Small and Medium Fish
- Elephants and Mammoths
- Komodo Dragons
- Added Goats
- Lil’ Fish
- Flame Wraiths
How to Install Mo' Creatures Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you need to see now the mod is put in.
- Make sure to select Forge profile in the launcher.
- CustomMobSpawner 3.10.1