Mo’ Creatures Mod is a Minecraft mod that was made by DrZhark. It provides over 58 new mobs to the game. Mo’ Creatures Mod gives many new animals and monster mobs, in addition to the power to tame and ride some in the game. The mod focuses on permitting the player to interact with and tame new creatures. Every mob in this mod is both passive, neutral or hostile, and a few have advanced AI, which after all will depend on the player’s presence. Some actions within the mod embrace fighting hostile mobs and crafting new blocks and tools by gathering varied sources found in the mod.
Mo’ Creatures Mod supplies new monsters. There are 16 friendly mobs, nine neutral mobs, and 11 aggressive mobs. The mod provides additionally new objects, recipes, and different stuff!
Insects are small creatures within the mod that have added for the sake of atmosphere. There are ants, bees, crickets, flies, fireflies, butterflies and moths, maggots, and roaches.
There are four bears within the Mo’ Creatures mod. Such as black bears, grizzlies, polar bears and tamable pandas.
There are some kinds of fish mobs in Mo’ Creatures. This includes small fish and common fish and aggressive piranhas.
The mod adds the next mobs in the game:
- Mini Golems
- Silver Skeletons
- Small and Medium Fish
- Elephants and Mammoths
- Komodo Dragons
- Added Goats
- Lil’ Fish
- Flame Wraiths
Mo’ Creatures Mod Update Logs
- Fixed crashing bug when hitting werewolves with a tool
- Another attempt to fix aquatic animals crashing bugs
- Fixed hybrid bigCats and pet amulet bug
- Animals can be tamed by riding them again
- Fixed Jellyfish crashing bug
- Fixed bug that made wyverns revert back to mother wyvern
- Exorcised Aquatic animals crashing bugs
- Tamed Ligers can obtain wings by receiving an essence of light
Mo’ Creatures Mod Setup
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you need to see now the mod is put in.
- Make sure to select Forge profile in the launcher.
- CustomMobSpawner 3.10.1