There are a lot of mods focusing on bringing model trains to the world of Minecraft, and the aptly named Model Trains Mod is one of them. This mod brought the miniature toys to the world of blocks, and the new updates had finally come after ten long months. The trains were crafted, but there was no crafting recipe yet, so it was pretty tricky at first to make them, and the colors displayed were not the same as the one shown in the world.
It does have an excellent model train with a good-looking model, though. It’s a good Minecraft train craft mod. The good news about the new update is that the author, Zenith Corps, had found the time to develop the mod to his planned content (mostly).
How to Install Model Trains Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.