More Materials Mod is a dream come true for players who live the building aspect of the game. It has numerous features that you will undoubtedly have a blast with. With all the block and texture options it delivers, there is no way your building projects will be anything less than stunning. More Materials Mod implements over forty construction blocks, including five new kinds of sand, eight new stone blocks, six different kinds of marble, and four new lighting systems that you will adore. While other mods offer a lot of textures, none deliver anything as impressive as what More Materials does.
How to Install More Materials Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.