MoreDyes Mod is a mod that delivers over a hundred new shades of color into the game. While default already implements a lot of different hues, you may sometimes feel that it can still use a bit more. This is where MoreDyes Mod comes in. The colors that the mod delivers are a result of the various combinations of all the 16 shades available in vanilla. So what you get with the mod installed is a virtual rainbow of colors that makes everything a lot more visually interesting.
MoreDyes Mod delivers a few main features that make it a useful addition to the game. One of the key features you will enjoy is that dyeing the blocks is a reversible process. If you do not like the way the color on the block turns out, you can wash out the dye with a bucket of water. You will also find that dyed trees are now the craze as you can craft dyed saplings from oak saplings and any colored dye. Another color feature you are going to enjoy are the various shades of tulip scattered all over. These flowers come in all shades imaginable.
MoreDyes Mod Setup
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.