Morphing Mod is a popular mod created by iChun that provides the ability to morph into literally any mob available in Minecraft. The goal of this mod is to allow you to morph into a mob, an animal, or a monster right after killing it. The more you kill mobs, the more you can morph into it: you can cycle through every morphs you have and become anything at any point. This unique mod allows you to get the ultimate disguise. You can “Acquire” most living mobs by killing them. This includes other players, silverfish, mobs from Twilight Forest, Mo’ Creatures, Ore Spawn, and more.
Morphing Mod is fully compatible with external mods that bring new mobs in the game like Orespawn, for example, Mo’ Creatures, and plenty of other amazing mods. The way you morph into mobs is unique; it takes each model piece from a mob, dissembles it, and resembles it onto the player. The Morph Mod is still in beta and is planned to have many more features. Each mob has unique abilities that you will yield once you’ve transformed. Being a chicken will allow you to float gently to the ground instead of your death. The Morph Mod allows you to take on the shape and abilities of various mobs throughout the game. Once you kill a mob, you’ll absorb its essence and instantly become it.
How to Install Morphing Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.