Multishot Mod is a useful mod originally made to allow players to make timelapses or to automate the screenshot taking process. You can determine a pre-set interval between the screenshots and make them taken automatically. This mod also adds some great features that are almost indispensable when it comes to make timelapses or other videos, such as a few different motion modes like linear, circle and path. It also provides a basic zoom functionality. In other words, Multishot allows you to schedule screenshots and timelapses directly in-game, in a pretty simple way. There is no limit to the number of screenshots this mod will take.
To start making timelapses, you should first configure Multishot the way you want to make your timelapse. The most important settings are the Interval, which is the time between screenshots, the target directory where the screenshots will be saved, the image format/compression, and whether you want to use the automatic motion options.
Multishot Mod Setup
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.