Musica Mod adds more customization possibilities to music and sounds in Minecraft. It allows you to create your music discs, share them with friends and even change the sounds mobs make. It aims to enhance your in-game experience through music.
Musica Mod adds a fully-featured content pack loading system, which allows users to create new music discs. You can set the display name, artwork, sound file, and artist/song name… You can also give custom records an enchantment glow effect or provide them with custom lore. These content packs can be shared with your friends. The mod also adds enchantment features like AutoTune: the auto-tune enchantment is a weapon enchantment added by the Musica mod. It will play a random note block sound whenever you damage a mob. When you kill a hostile mob, it will have a minimal chance to drop almost any record in the game. This enchantment has four tiers. The higher the tier, the higher your chance of getting a record drop. This effect also stacks with Looting.
How to Install Musica Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.