Naruto Mod is most probably the one mod that provides ninjas in Minecraft, and that is why we are able to take into account it like a extremely distinctive mod. Whereas it’s nonetheless in beta stage, it provides a great deal of new options to the game, like model new armours, thrilling new skills, harmful paper bombs and rather more. Nevertheless, this mod might accommodates some a specific amount of bugs, and never all options have been applied but. The creator of the Naruto Mod mentioned that a large variety of new features can be added sooner or later, that’s a excellent news, isn’t it? In different phrases be ready to very frequent new updates because the developer can be continually updating it.
- New Naruto items
- New Naruto mobs
- Jutsus and other abilities from Naruto
- New player animations
- Update detector so you know when a new update comes out
- Join server button
- Chakra system
Naruto Mod Showcase:
Naruto Mod Update Logs
- Fixed madara armour tracking
- Fixed gui render bug with enchants
- Added record names(forgot to change them)
- Fixed some info reporting as an error
- Fixed version message issues
- Added compatibility with mods with option effects
- Changed hidden in the trees headband
- Buffed kunai, shuriken, senbon and explosive kunai
- Added support for Optifine!
Naruto Mod Setup
- Ensure you have already download and install the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded, you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you need to see now the mod is put in.
- Make sure to select Forge profile in the launcher.