Naruto Mod is most probably the one mod that provides ninjas in Minecraft, and that is why we can consider it a highly unique mod. Whereas it’s nonetheless in the beta stage, it gives a lot of new options to the game, like model new armors, thrilling new skills, harmful paper bombs, and more. Nevertheless, this mod might accommodate some specific amount of bugs, and never all options have been applied. The creator of the Naruto Mod mentioned that a large variety of new features could be added sooner or later; that’s excellent news. In different phrases, be ready to constantly new updates because the developer can continually update them.
How to Install Naruto Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded, you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you need to see now the mod is put in.
- Make sure to select Forge profile in the launcher.