Natura Mod is designed to add spice to the world with an impressive world generation (world gen). These four different trees are familiar to every Minecraft fan: the Spruce Tree, Oak Tree, Jungle Tree, and the Birch Tree. However, as you play the game for a long time, these different trees available for in-game use might not be enough for extensive customization. It can only offer so much variety to the materials of the building you want to create, which can be limited especially if you want to build houses and buildings with unique styles. With the use of Natura Mod, you can add a lot of world gen to your game like trees, new crops, bushes, and many others.
How to Install Natura Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.