Nature’s Compass Mod supports and maintains all listed biomes, both vanilla and those with the mod. It has unique and fantastic features like the sample space, and all-out quest distance can be controlled, manipulated, and adjusted in the configuration file. Nature’s Compass Mod works when the compass is not aiming at a biome, it will then point at the entire world of the map. This compass is a tool for the user to quickly search for the whereabouts of biomes in the world and can view the data about them.
How to Install Nature's Compass Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.