Neat Mod adds an information bar to each mob, and indicates the life points and the name, plus a color bar depending on the remaining life points to the mob.
- Fully client sided.
- Health bars only show up if the mob is not obstructed.
- Health bar color changes depending on the mob’s health %.
- Shows the mob’s attribute and their armor.
- Groups up health bars for mob stacks.
- Mobs and players in teams will have a colored name.
- A keybind to toggle the health bars.
Neat Mod Setup
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.