NetherOres Mod generates ores in the Netherworld. If you do a lot of mining or need a huge amount of these resources, then Nether ores can be quite handy. The reason behind this is that Nether ore blocks generally yield more of the resource than their Overworld counterpart. The Nether versions of the ores produce twice as much as the regular ones. With the mod installed, you will see ores such as Nether coal, Nether diamond, and Nether Iridium available. In fact, NetherOres Mod implements over 20 ore varieties.
NetherOres Mod works better with Another One Bites the Dust or AOBD Mod and Thermal Foundation. These other mods let you enjoy NetherOres to its full potential. In addition, it is recommended that you consult the recipes in Not Enough Items or NEI Mod to find the best way to process the different types of ores. One thing you need to remember about mining the ores in the Netherworld, though, is that this may anger mobs and cause them to become hostile to you. When a nether ore is mined, it may cause other ores within the area to explode.
How to Install NetherOres Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.