NetherPortalFix Mod is a mod that does exactly what its name says, it fixes portals. If you have ever experienced portal glitches, then you know exactly what the mod addresses. There are some instances especially in multiplayer games when you find yourself in someone else’s overworld after going through a portal. And this is without planning on visiting any of the players you were playing against. The fix is actually quite easy – just exit the game. But there are times when this issue ends up messing up your game. And this is why the NetherPortalFix was created, to ensure portals work the way they are supposed to work.
NetherPortalFix Mod customizes the movement locations so that you end up where you intended to end up. The glitches in the portals are mainly due to the block ratio between the Minecraft world and the Nether. The ratio is at 8:1 which often results in mistakes in the location of the blocks hence you end up in someone else’s dimension or world instead of your own when you go through the portal. But with the mod installed you will see that you won’t ever have to worry about this happening again.
How to Install NetherPortalFix Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.