No Mob Spawning on Trees Mod is a mod designed to do exactly what its name suggests. One of the most frustrating things that you have probably experienced is to have mobs falling on you and exploding. When they spawn on trees, it becomes a bit harder to defend against them as they almost always catch you by surprise. And this is where this mod comes in really handy. You no longer have to worry about these unexpected occurrences that can really mess up your game.
No Mob Spawning on Trees Mod also delivers other features aside from the obvious spawning option. You can adjust the rate of mob spawn in specific areas in the game. You can control how much or how little will be randomly spawned so you can be more prepared for combat. You can even completely disable mobs from spawning so you can explore the world without any worries. What’s even better about this mod is that it is compatible with other mods that focus on implementing large trees such as Thaumcraft, Extrabiomes XL, and Realistic Terrain Generation.
How to Install No Mob Spawning on Trees Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.