The Not Enough Items Mod provides you the flexibility to examine crafting recipes and examine what materials you need to use to make them. It comes with a helpful search feature as correctly. You possibly can change the time of day, the climate, and rather more with only clicking a button. There are three entirely different mods accessible that you should use, including suck as Cheat Mode, Recipe Mod, and Utility Mode. Other features let you make customized potions and place customized enchants on your weapons, armor, and tools.
Not Enough Items Mod is derived from well-liked mods suck as Too Many Items Mod and Recipe Book mod. Each of those mods is targeted at the inventory aspect of the game, making it fast and straightforward for the player to search out the block and item they’re searching for. With Not Enough Items, players also can discover ways to craft the merchandise they’re searching for, if it may be crafted. After all, some objects can’t be crafted and have to be discovered within the game, similar to coal ore, Ender Pearls, and Dragon Eggs. Nevertheless, the Not Enough Items Mod for Minecraft is excellent for many people who need to discover a particular item or block and study its crafting recipe.
How to Install Not Enough Items Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you need to see now the mod is put in.
- Make sure to select Forge profile in the launcher.