OpenComputers Mod is designed to bring more life and fun to Minecraft since digging holes, chopping wood, and mining coal in the sandbox video game will understandably get boring, especially when you have done it time and time again. The mod allows you to create or craft programs for the computers within your Minecraft world to execute LUA programs. The mod opens up a whole new level of possibilities for every game player by letting them interact with the game itself and other players.
More than that, the OpenComputers Mod also adds new tiny robots that can automate a lot of the mundane tasks in your game. They are minicomputer systems that help place and break blocks, move them around, use items, and interact with the Minecraft world just as well as you do yourself. It can also be used to dig out mines for you, and you can make them chop up a large forest’s worth of wood using just a couple of lines of code.
How to Install OpenComputers Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.