OptiFine HD Mod 1.17/1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2/1.11.2 is a great tool that lets you regulate your Minecraft settings successfully and boost your FPS in-game. It makes the game run far more easily and use much fewer resources from your PC or laptop. Apart from, it lets you run HD textures and useful resource packs without putting no more other mods. It’s a good alternative for gamers that need to run the game extra easily on a slow or outdated PC or laptop. It’s an indispensable instrument for these enjoying Minecraft with new options like shaders support, FPS increase, HD textures help, variable render distance, antialiasing, detailed textures and extra.
However, that’s merely Optifine usually. This particular mod enhances Optifine for 1.16.5/1.16.4/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2/1.11.2 builds of Minecraft. Optifine HD focuses on making the game extra aesthetically pleasing whereas giving a substantial increase in efficiency velocity. Many gamers who use this construct of Optifine will discover a significant enhance in framerate (FPS). Whereas a noticeable spike in framerate is a typical function, Optifine HD Mod offers many different options as efficiently. In conjunction to processing efficiency, this mod additionally provides help for HD textures. Some notable examples are HD fonts, animated terrain and merchandise textures, customs colors, customized palettes, and customized lighting. This mod additionally permits for extra variable render distance, starting from tiny to excessive. Some sky textures are seen in brief render distances, a function not obtainable in vanilla. This mod additionally provides mipmaps help, making it, so objects at a distance have a neater time rendering and due to this fact look higher than in comparison with a vanilla expertise. Optifine additionally provides help for easier visual options, together with fog management, higher grass, higher snow, and clearer water textures.
Concerning the way it works, you’ll observe that it makes use of your specific video card for the needs of offering help. This improves graphics by including HD textures along with eye sweet to the actual Minecraft. One other factor is that it routinely installs the HD texture packs and also permits you because the user to change rendering, climate, fog and different visible choices. That is normally for the needs of permitting for higher customization.
There are these gamers who’s computer systems are very gradual, and Minecraft is lagging. Properly, I might advise these people to make use of a mod known as OptiFine HD Mod. This instrument optimizes your game world and will increase the frames per second (FPS). And naturally, the gameplay will develop into a lot better and extra attention-grabbing. Observe that it’s described as an efficiency enhancement modification that doubles the game’s FPS in-game. One other factor is that it auto installs the high-definition resource packs support and also permits you because the person to change rendering, climate, fog and different visible choices. That is usually for the needs of allowing for higher customization in-game.
Optifine HD Main Features
|FPS Boost||Doubling the FPS is common, decreases lag spikes and smooths gameplay|
|Support for HD Textures||HD textures and HD fonts, custom terrain and item textures, animated terrain and item textures, custom HD Font character widths, custom colors, custom block color palettes, custom lighting, unlimited texture size|
|Support for Shaders||Based on the Shaders Mod by Karyonix|
|Dynamic Lights||Allows handheld and dropped light emitting items to illuminate the objects around them. Similar, but not related to the Dynamic Lights mod|
|Variable Render Distance||From Tiny to Extreme (2 x Far) in 16m steps. Sun, moon and stars are visible in Tiny and Short distance|
|Configurable Smooth Lighting||From 1% – smooth lighting without shadows, to 100% – smooth lighting with full shadows|
|Performance: VSync||Synchronizes framerate with monitor refresh rate to remove split frames and smooth gameplay|
|Smart Advanced OpenGL||More efficient, less artifacts. Fast – faster, some artifacts still visible. Fancy – slower, avoids visual artifacts|
|Fog Control||Fog: Fancy, Fast, OFF. Fog start: Near, Far|
|Mipmaps||Visual effect which makes distant objects look better by smoothing the texture details. Mipmap level – OFF, 1, 2, 3, Max. Mipmap type – Nearest, Linear|
|Anisotropic Filtering||Restores details in mipmapped textures. AF level – OFF, 2, 4, 8, 16 (depends on hardware support)|
|Antialiasing||Smooths jagged lines and sharp color transitions. AA level – OFF, 2, 4, 6, 8, 12, 16 (depends on hardware support)|
|Better Grass||Fixes grass blocks side texture to match surrounding grass terrain|
|Better Snow||Fixes transparent blocks textures to match surrounding snow terrain|
|Clear Water||Clear, transparent water with good visibility underwater|
|Random Mobs||Use random mob textures if available in the texture pack|
|Connected Textures||Connects textures for glass, glass panes, sandstone and bookshelf blocks which are next to each other.|
|Natural Textures||Removes the gridlike pattern created by repeating blocks of the same type. Uses rotated and flipped variants of the base block texture.|
|FPS Control||Smooth FPS – stabilizes FPS by flushing the graphics driver buffers. Smooth Input – fixes stuck keys, slow input, and sound lag by setting correct thread priorities|
|Chunk Loading Control||Load Far – loads the world chunks at distance Far, allows fast render distance switching. Preloaded Chunks – defines an area in which no new chunks will be loaded. Chunk Updates per Frame – allows for faster world loading. Dynamic Updates – loads more chunks per frame when the player is standing still|
|Configurable Details||Description on optifine.net|
|Configurable Animations||Description on optifine.net|
|Fast Texturepack Switching||Switch the current Texturepack without leaving the world|
|Fullscreen Resolution||Configurable fullscreen resolution|
|Debug||Fast Debug Info – removes algometer from debug screen. Debug Profiler – removes profiler from debug screen|
|Time Control||Default, Day Only or Night Only – works in only in Creative mode|
|Autosave||Configurable Autosave interval. A fix for the famous Lag Spike of Death|
Optifine HD Mod Update Logs
Optifine for Minecraft 1.16.5
- Added system property “frame.time” to show frame time instead of FPS.
- Fixed cape downloads blocking skin and terrain downloads.
- Added support for shaders texture format LabPBR.
Optifine for Minecraft 1.16.4
- Not working: antialiasing and anisotropic filtering.
- Fixed chunk forced loading.
- Compatible with Forge 35.0.1.
Optifine for Minecraft 1.16.3
- Fixed smart animations with glowing entities on fire.
- Fixed glowing entities with shaders.
- Added loading screen blend mode.
- Fixed custom mooshroom mushrooms.
Optifine for Minecraft 1.14.4
- Fixed crash when reloading textures.
- Fixed invisible mobs around the player.
- Fixed shaders integer texture formats.
- Compatible with Forge 28.1.56.
Optifine for Minecraft 1.12.2
- Updated shader options, added configurable screen columns.
- Added shader options value formatting (prefix and suffix).
- Added support for local player models.
- Fixed Forge custom sprite loading with dependencies (Tinkers Construct).
- Enabled shaders program “gbuffers_beaconbeam”.
Optifine for Minecraft 1.11.2
- Updated entity handling to reflect the Forge rewrite of the entity registry
- Updated MCP mappings
- Reorganized options, moved Dynamic Lights and Dynamic FOV to Video Settings
- Updated to Minecraft 1.11.1
- Compatible with Forge #2154
Optifine HD Mod Setup
for Optifine installed:
- Click the download link below to download the OptiFine installer jar file.
- Open installer with Java and just press click on “Install” button.
- Choose the OptiFine profile from the Minecraft launcher.
for Forge version:
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you need to see now the mod is put in.
- Make sure to select Forge profile in the launcher.