Ore Excavation Mod allows players to mine whole veins of ore, cut down whole trees or any other tool based action in one go. Simple, easy to understand, configs are also provided for mod pack developers such as a tool or block black listings, size limits, tick rate, and much more.
- Mine entire ore veins
- Cut down whole trees
- Bulk harvest/excavate almost any block
- Works with almost every modded tool out of the box
- Tool blacklist (can invert to whitelist)
- Block blacklist (can invert to whitelist)
- Configurable speed, size, distance and cost
- Control preferences per client
- Per tool overrides for pack developers
- Ore dictionary support for blacklisting and overrides
- In game configuration with no restart/reload necessary
- Built-in TPS guard prevents major game slow down
- Customisable shape mining
- Undo command in case of mistakes
- Customisable block grouping
- Event hooks for cross-mod integrations and behaviours
Ore Excavation Mod Setup
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.