Ore Excavation Mod allows players to mine whole veins of ore cut down full trees or any other tool-based action in one go. Simple, easy-to-understand configs are also provided for mod pack developers, such as a tool or block black listings, size limits, tick rate, etc.
- Mine entire ore veins
- Cut down whole trees
- Bulk harvest/excavate almost any block
- Works with practically every modded tool out of the box
- Tool blacklist (can invert to whitelist)
- Block blacklist (can invert to whitelist)
- Configurable speed, size, distance, and cost
- Control preferences per client
- Per tool overrides for pack developers
- Ore dictionary support for blacklisting and overrides
- In the game configuration with no restart/reload necessary
- Built-in TPS guard prevents major game slow down
- Customizable shape mining
- Undo command in case of mistakes
- Customizable block grouping
- Event hooks for cross-mod integrations and behaviors
How to Install Ore Excavation Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.