Ore Tweaker Mod lets you control how ores are generated in Minecraft. Ores are essential elements when crafting advanced objects like armors and tools in the game world. Their distribution worldwide varies, and each ore type can be found at specific depths, several layers underneath the surface. With this mod, you can increase your ore stockpile and focus more on building your world. Below are the following features you can control with this mod:
- Stop the generation of vanilla ore.
- Stop the spawning of underground gravel, granite, andesite, diorite, and dirt.
- Replace existing ore with a customized one.
- Tweak the spawn rate of ores.
- Configure the size of ore veins.
How to Install Ore Tweaker Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.