Packing Tape Mod is a mod that implements what the name suggests it delivers, packing tape. In the real world, packing tapes are probably one of the most valuable items. Its function is known to everybody. The mod offers this item as a tool that you can use to transport almost any block to a different location. It does this by converting blocks into a portable version that you can carry around with you.
The mod delivers the recipe for the packing tape to craft it and use it anytime you need to. The ingredients required are string, paper, and slime balls. The tape can be crafted on any grid. While it can be used on many blocks, some are blacklisted. This means blocks such as the end portal cannot be converted to a portable version. Once you pack the block, you can harvest and carry it to wherever you want to take it. The mod is a useful implement to have when playing the game. Packing the block is easy, and unpacking it is quite as manageable.
How to Install Packing Tape Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.