Pam’s HarvestCraft Mod expands the food options in Minecraft by adding new crops and recipes. Since its release in 2011, this mod created by MatrexsVigil, aka Pam has introduced over 200 food items to the game. These items include crops that can be grown and replanted and fruits that can be picked numerous times. Players have an extensive farm that can virtually keep producing these new crops. These include vanilla crops such as carrots and potatoes. The mod also introduces crops that grow from crafted seeds. These include cabbages, artichokes, blueberries, chili peppers, cauliflower, and dozens of other crops.
How to Install Pam's HarvestCraft Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.