Pig Manure Mod makes adult pigs in Minecraft poop out Manure, which can be used like Bone Meal, can be used as a brown dye in recipes, and can be smelted into bricks. This mod gives the player a real reason to farm pigs instead of cows, chickens, or sheep. However, baby pigs do not poop. Baby pigs poop in real life to keep the balance on par with similar things. With this mod, you’ll have a reason to start farming pigs, too, even if they are somewhat finicky! The Manure dropped by the pigscan also be used to make brown dyes, though if you told anyone where you got the coloring for the stuff, they probably wouldn’t want it!
How to Install Pig Manure Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.