Platforms Mod is an architecture enthusiast’s dream that has come to life in Minecraft. While the building is one of the most important aspects of the game, there are not many options for the design of structures. This is mostly due to the limited shapes and building blocks available. So, despite all the amazing ideas you may have, you often cannot produce the designs you want. This is where Platforms Mod comes in. It gives you the freedom to build out the structures you want by giving the materials and shapes you need.
How to Install Platforms Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.