Potato Power Craft Mod creates a world where this already flexible food item becomes even more useful. In the game, this versatile vegetable can be obtained in various ways. You can get it through mining, hunting, farming, and dungeons. With Potato Power Craft, you can turn the potato into something much more than just a vegetable. It can now be used for building, fighting, a new way of farming, and even transportation.
Potato Power Craft Mod adds a biome, new dimension, and a new set of mobs that are all made from potatoes. There are different types of potato mobs implemented by the mod. Each type is based on what kind of potato. The five available variations are Golden, Ender, Enchanted, Classic and Pure. These mobs also have additional random potato drops. Another element that the mod creates is the dimension that can be created from a portal made of potato blocks. In the dimension, you can find potato blocks and ores as well as pet taters that you can tame and use for combat. The potato biome generates in the Overworld. It’s where you can find wildlife such as potato cows and sheep.
How to Install Potato Power Craft Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.