Have an excellent jump start with the convenience, creativity, and aesthetic of the Prefabricated Mode, also known as the Prefab Mod. This starter pack covers your basic survival needs to fast forward your personal goals immediately. It skips the 24-hour (or more) construction of essentials from scratch. With this mod, you’ll have instant access to different ready-made and functional structures. You’ll have your crafting table ready and a home where you’re always welcome after a long survival-themed journey. It’s like a practical backpack prepared by your persistent mother, lunch box included.
How to Install Prefab Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.