Progressive Automation Mod provides low-tech automation tools for everyday tasks. The tools will be upgradable as the player progresses. You’ll now take up significantly less space to fully automate your Minecraft world. The miner is a machine capable of mining and storing, so you don’t have to. So if it’s cobble and ores you need but you’d rather skip the work, set yourself up some of these.
Progressive Automation adds a lot of amazing features to the game. For example, the Planter will plant and harvest crops you supply it so long as they are two blocks above the machine. The Tree Chopper will plant and chop trees for you. Simple enough and very effective. Load up any tree you wish, and this machine will take care of the tedious work for you. The Animal Farmer is an excellent asset for managing your livestock so you can keep your mind on more important matters. This will milk cows sheer sheep, collect eggs and even breed your animals.
How to Install Progressive Automation Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.