PvPTime Mod is a beneficial mod for new players or ones working on building their gear. While exploring the world can be fun and occasional combats with mobs challenging, going against other players is the ultimate gaming experience for most. Unfortunately, this game mode isn’t always fair as stronger players can take advantage of much weaker ones. This can be rather frustrating for the latter as continuous attacks from formidable opponents do not give them enough time to prepare and become stronger.
PvPTime Mod sets a time restriction for PvP, making it only available at nighttime. If you need to enhance your character’s weapons and armor, you’ll have time to do this. This is the ideal solution to make sure that PvP is balanced and can be enjoyed by players of different levels. Stronger and more experienced ones can still go and attack others, while players who are still in the process of becoming stronger have time to grow. One other feature that makes this mod so popular is the broadcast of when PvP is active. It gives you a heads up that it’s time to head for cover if you don’t want to get attacked.
How to Install PvPTime Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.