Quality Tools Mod is an amazing mod that provides additional attributes for gathered and crafted items in the game Minecraft. Using this mod, Minecraftians will have added cool attributes like “Sweeping.” With this particular attribute, you will be able to increase your attack range to 0.5 and enjoy an attack speed of 20%. Aside from this, the Quality Tools Mod also lets avid fans of the sandbox video game troll other players with the “Dented Trousers” attribute. However, once used, this attributed takes 1 armor.
The Quality Tools mod provides players with items like tools, armors, and weapons with different qualities the moment they get into your inventory. These attributes, just like the tools in the Terarria game, can all be configured. It also features a “reforging station” that a player can use to reinforce the quality of their tools. You can work the reforging station by putting your tool on the top slot and the item that you are going to use to reforge your tool. In case a particular tool cannot be fixed, you should be able to find a config file that contains its appropriate reforging materials like iron ingots that are used to reforge shears.
How to Install Quality Tools Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.