Railcraft Mod is a very useful mod that essentially enhances the rail system in Minecraft. It allows you to do pretty much anything you can imagine with rails and if you like building trains and coasters in Minecraft. The number of players using minecarts to move through their world is growing every day, even on online servers. Developing these minecarts systems is very simple, maybe too simple for some players. This is why a developer decided to create this Railcraft Mod to complete and improve what we already had in-game.
The Railcraft Mod features a fully fleshed-out tech tree, with great effort to provide balanced gameplay. It was one of the first mods to add multi-block structures. It features a slew of these structures, including the mighty Steam Boiler and the stunningly massive Iron Tanks. If you ever wished minecarts and rails had received a bit more attention from the community, you should download Railcraft.
How to Install Railcraft Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.