RealBench Mod significantly improves the out-of-box functions of your Minecraft workbench. It helps fix the annoying issues users encounter when using the vanilla workbench. The workbench (or crafting table) is one of the virtual objects in the world of Minecraft. It allows you to create more complex blocks, armors, food, dyes, tools, mechanisms, and almost all other objects you’ll be using in the game. The crafting table should be in the world, not your inventory if you want to use it. When you use the workbench, a 3×3 grid will appear where you can put the items a recipe requires.
There are several issues regarding using the vanilla workbench. For one, items placed on the grid drop to the ground after closing the crafting window. The same thing happens when you open the game menu. The workbench’s function is so essential in the game that the Minecraft devs have struggled to correct this behavior for fear of introducing significant bugs. RealBench is the answer to this dilemma. RealBench mod allows other players to see that you’re crafting something. The items you need to use for crafting appear on the workbench. This is quite similar to how we do things in the real world – all the items you need to build are laid out in front of you for better visibility and accessibility.
How to Install RealBench Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.