Realistic Torches Mod adds more realistic torches to Minecraft. It’s an exciting feature when it comes to crafting light sources. It does as the name describes and provides a more realistic experience with torches. The torches start unlit when crafted initially and need to be manually lit using flint & steel or with a matchbox. Realistic Torches is a lightweight mod designed for mod pack makers looking to add difficulty to the early game. The primary feature of this mod causes torches to burn out after a configurable amount of time, encouraging players to move toward more permanent light sources early on.
How to Install Realistic Torches Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.