ReAuth Mod for Minecraft 1.16.5, 1.15.2, 1.14.4 and 1.12.2 is client-side, it will have no effect on a servers mod folder. Entering your login details in a random mod can seem risky. The Code is viewable on Github, a Java-Decompiler (JD-GUI) is available. You can include this mod in any modpack.
- On the Login Screen you can login and optionally save your password to config.
- If a connection to a server fails because of an invalid session, two buttons are added to error screen. The first allows for opening the Login Screen.
- The Multiplayer Screen now features a Session indicator at the top: If it’s red you’ll have to log in again.
- From 1.7.2 onwards a hidden button is available in the MainMenu (id 17325) for use with CustomMainMenu.
ReAuth Mod Setup
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.