Recurrent Complex Mod is a mod that focuses on structure building in the world of Minecraft. What it does is randomly generate additional structures that you can explore. It implements a multitude of systems all over the game. It delivers over 50 in the Overworld, at least six villages, and much more. These structures have contents like chest loot and caves generation. What makes this random structure generation even better is letting your design spawn at any specific place you want, including natural terrain, villages, and even the Nether.
Recurrent Complex Mod also allows you to create your structures. Placing them is even much easier because of the preview feature that the mod delivers. This means you can check out how the buildings will look in a specific location before deciding to place them there. This is a beneficial function as it eliminates the need to redo everything elsewhere and wastes resources on mistakes. Another thing you will enjoy with having the mod installed is that it makes building a whole lot easier. It implements tools and commands that come in handy when working on your projects.
How to Install Recurrent Complex Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.