Reptile Mod is a mod that delivers exactly what its name promises to deliver. With the mod installed, you can add new entities to create more prosperous wildlife for the game. The additional animals are, of course, all reptiles. You can expect to see three types of turtles, three types of alligators or crocodiles, six different kinds of giant monitors, and three lizards. Interacting with these new entities varies depending on whether they can be tamed. After all, you would not want to get close to a venomous reptile that will attack. So, you will need to know which ones will likely eat you so you are appropriately equipped for combat.
How to Install Reptile Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.