Resource Loader Mod is designed to be used with Custom Main Menu and Custom Backgrounds but can be used with any mod that takes resource locations for settings options. The mod allows users to add their own resources to Minecraft. After the first run with the mod installed, you will notice a folder called “resources” created in your main Minecraft folder.
Resource Loader Mod Setup
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.